A&N Luxe Vivian Satin Gown - Black
A&N Luxe Vivian Satin Gown - Black
Walk with confidence in the Vivian Gown. This sexy number is made from luxurious thick satin and is lined to hug your curves. This dress features a plunge v neckline, open back, mermaid silhouette and a sweep train. This fabric has minimal stretch and a hidden back zipper.
About our Model
This fabric has no stretch to it, we suggest following our size guide for the perfect fit.
When ordering your measurements
The measurements must be obtained by a professional tailor.
No exchanges/returns on gowns ordered to your measurements.
Want to modify this gown?
Please email customer care here
Unsure of your size?
Please contact our customer care team and they will be able to assist you.
A&N Collection Sizing Guide for Made-To-Order Products.
At A&N Luxe Label we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase! Thus, being why we offer easy returns in the form of an exchange or online-store credit. Some exclusions apply*
If you’re unhappy with your product, please follow the steps below on how to return the item back to us! However, if you have ordered or are ordering a gown specifically made to your measurements or a custom design; please keep in mind this Return Policy will apply to your order in conjunction with the Made-To-Order Policy.
You are not required to contact us prior to submitting a return. Simply, read below to ensure you have met our return conditions then lodge your return request via the Returns Manager Tool found at the bottom of this page.
The following Returns Policy is drafted in accordance with Australian Consumer Law which is overseen by the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission.
To the extent permitted by Australian Consumer Law, We DO NOT provide refunds.
We do allow exchanges on return of most full-priced items. Read further below outlining conditions on what can be returned. If eligible, you will be provided with a store credit to place your exchange order.
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED?
All full-priced items (excluding items that are made-to-order based on your measurements, custom-made designs, final sale items and any paid packaging such as garment care bags & gift boxes).
For hygiene reasons; bodysuits, earrings, bikini's, under-garments/intimates cannot be returned.
RETURN PROCESS & CONDITIONS:
In order to be eligible for an exchange or to receive an online store credit, your return item must meet the following conditions:
- All eligible items must initiate return within 14 days of receipt. In other words; you must lodge/present your item to the post office to commence its return within 14 days from date of delivery.
- Returns requested/ attempted outside of the 14 days from the date of successful delivery (obtained from the supplied tracking details) will be denied & returned to customer.
- The customer is responsible for all return-shipping costs.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and free of any excessive hair, perfumes or scents on the fabric.
- Items must be free of any stains/markings e.g. Fake tan/Make-up.
- Items must have all tags, including any original hangtags attached.
- Made-To-Order items made to your measurements & custom designs cannot be returned. Please refer to the Made-to-Order Policy for more information.
- Gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable.
PRIVATE SHIPPING RETURNS:
If you intend on using a private shipping service for your return ie. DHL/ UPS/ TNT/ FEDEX etc, & you require a physical return address, please make your request within the provided notes/comments fields of the 'Returns Manager Tool' whilst lodging your return request.
The returns team will respond to your request whilst reviewing & accepting your return request & provide you with an alternate physical shipping address.
If you believe the rate provided to you by your shipping carrier is excessive, please feel free to contact our returns team for a return shipping quote via DHL Express. We will attempt to accommodate your returning process too.
- All pending return requests will be actioned within 5 business days from date of lodgement. Additionally upon approval, all returns will be processed within 5-10 business days of physically receiving your item.
- Please disregard the 'Delivered' tracking status when returning an item to us; as this may mean your parcel is simply 'delivered to our PO Box' but not yet physically collected by our returns team. You will be contacted once your return has transferred to our office and is processed.
FAULTS & WARRANTIES:
- A&N Luxe Label cares about your purchase, hence why all products purchased from this website are checked by human hand under camera supervision prior to shipment. All orders will be accompanied by a 'Garment Quality Check-List'. Further to this, your product is double-checked before it is packaged by the person shipping your order.
- In the event of an unexpected fault, A&N Luxe Label is happy to provide a replacement or repair at no extra cost to the customer (within reason & upon approval).
- For all faulty claims, immediately lodge a return request and attach clear photos of the claimed faults on the product along with the 'Garment Quality Check-List' which was provided with your order.
- Depending on the claim, any faults caused during the course of wearing the item/s may be void, as all joints & moving parts are checked/ tested prior to shipment.
The colours of dresses on our website may vary from monitor to monitor and the actual product you receive may or may not represent the perceived color/s which you see on your device.
External factors such as lighting/flash photography may also affect the true colour of some dresses, hence why we strive to accurately identify the colour of the garment within the product title or product page. If still unsure, please be in touch with our customer care team. A refund for this return reason will not be accepted.
STORE CREDIT POLICY:
- Store Credit can only be used online at our website, anofficial.com
- Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Store Credit may not be purchased and is only provided when previously purchased items have been returned and you have been issued "Store Credit" as a refund method.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Store credit expires within 12 months of issue.
- Store credit is provided in Australian Dollars.
- All issued store credits will incur a shipping fee. If free shipping was provided on the original order, it cannot be provided again for your second order regarding any return reason.
- Store credit amount issued will need to be used in full on your next purchase. You will not be permitted to use the store credit for a cart value under the issued store credit amount.
Instructions on how to use the Returns Manager Box below:
- Enter the email address provided at time of placing the order in the Customer Email field.
- Enter the Order Number provided to you e.g. #AN1234 in the Order Number field (Don't forget the hashtag # before your order number).
- Once the required fields are entered and 'Lookup' is clicked/selected, a window will pre-populate below. To create the return, simply click on the 'shopping trolley' symbol which is found beside the words 'Create Return'.
- A new window will open within the current window. You will then need to complete the required fields. Remember to scroll all the way down and tick to agreeing the Terms before you can submit your return request.
- Once you have submitted the return request, it will redirect you to the returns page. Please ignore the notification 'Oops. Nothing found.' underneath the Order Lookup box. This does not apply to you and the return request has been successfully submitted.
- Now, please be patient while our returns team review your return request to either be approved or denied. It can take up to 7 business day for your return request to be actioned.
- All returns are processed within 10 working days once physically received in our hands.
Return Address info: The return address will only be provided once your return request is 'Approved' & will be issued within the approval email sent by our returns team.
We ship to a majority of countries worldwide.
Please note, this is a basic preview of our shipping page – The full version includes our global shipping calculator with estimated delivery times and prices. To view the full version please visit our 'Shipping info & Delivery Times' page found at the footer of the website.
DELIVERY RATES & TIMES:
Australian Customers. We offer Free shipping within Australia on orders AUD $200.00 & over. Saturday shipping is also available for selected QLD locations. For more information click here.
USA Customers: We offer Free Express shipping to the USA on orders AUD $250.00 & over.
Other International Customers. All other international customers have a shipping fee applicable to their order at checkout. This fee is inclusive of Customs Duties & Taxes i.e VAT/ GST in relation to the import clearance of your item. For more information on Customs Duties/ Taxes, please refer to our Online Store Policy Page.
*Provided Delivery times are estimates based on Metro Areas Only - Applies to all countries.
*For our Australian customers, your postcode must fall within the Aus Post Express Network for all below 'express/priority' delivery-times to apply to you. (Parcel dispatched from Postcode 4102).
*Priority shipping service will only apply if you are based within a metro/express-connected location (ie. not rural). If at time of shipment you are found not to be eligible for the Priority shipping service, your shipping method will automatically revert to our Express shipping service & these shipping times will then apply to your order.
*Regional Areas may take longer for delivery or may be excluded from a shipping service advertised - Applies to all countries.
*Same-day delivery is restricted to suburbs within 40km of the Brisbane CBD. Some exclusions may apply - if unsure, feel free to contact us ! A physical address can only be accepted - No PO Boxes/Parcel Lockers.
*All Parcels include online tracking as compulsory - Applies to all countries.
*Signature on Delivery applies to most Express Parcels & all Priority Parcels.
*Select your suitable shipping service at checkout.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION:
If a customer error in shipping address is made during the checkout process, A&N Luxe Label reserves the right to charge a shipping fee as quoted at time of re-shipment.
Any shipping costs/ Customs Duties & Taxes paid by A&N Luxe Label/ the customer, is not reimbursed in the event of a refund. This includes shipping costs incurred on orders eligible for free shipping.
All shipping delivery times advised are provided by our shipping carriers. A&N Luxe Label will not be held liable for any delivery delays made by our shipping carriers and/or third-party associates.
A&N Luxe Label is not held liable for unforeseen delays made by Customs Officials/ Shipping Carrier/ natural disasters in the course of shipment.
High volume/Qty orders are subject to additional shipping fees at the discretion & request of A&N Luxe Label. This also includes orders where a re-ship occurs due to a new order being placed with the use of an issued store credit; where the paid shipping fees are not reasonably sufficient to cover actual re-shipment costs.
If your order consists of a Made-To-Order Item with an item that is in stock, they will be shipped together once the Made-To-Order item has completed production and ready for shipment. If you wish for the item which is in stock to be shipped sooner, please be in touch with our Customer Care Team.
It is your duty to monitor the tracking status of your parcel. Failure to claim/collect your parcel within a reasonable time-frame (set by the postal system of your country) may result in your parcel being returned to us. In the event your parcel is returned to us, a re-shipping fee will then apply to return the item to you.
A&N Luxe Label reserves the right to deny shipping to any country which is deemed ‘risky’, or request transit insurance to be paid on the parcel.
(The following Excludes USA & Australia as they are eligible for entirely Free Shipping) - Paid shipping fees at time of order placement include fees associated with the Customs Duties/ Taxes imposed on your shipment for successful import clearance. We request this fee upfront as we want to be fully transparent with our customers that these government-related fees will be incurred at the delivery stage of your shipment from us to you. We ask for these fees upfront as the last thing we want is for this to be a surprise to the customer. These Import Duties/ Taxes in the form of VAT/ GST is unavoidable and will apply to successful import/ delivery of your purchase.
See Online Store Policy for more information on this topic.