The Côte d'Azur Collection
Effortless in design, the Blina Gown features a strapless neckline, form-fitting silhouette and cross-over side slit. Whilst keeping the design simple, this style is elevated with its velvet sequin fabric and its pink tone.
Blina is available in more colours, email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an enquiry.
What is a Made-To-Order?
This product is a made-to-order item. Made-to-order items are not held in physical stock and production commences AFTER order placement. We try to limit production and stock levels and as such, made-to-order items produce less waste and allow you to purchase your dream gown without the chance of it selling out. We suggest that you order well in advance for special occasions such as formal or weddings and take note of the estimated delivery date when placing your order.
Want to Customise this Gown?
You can customise this gown to suit your personal style. Customisations include changing the neckline, changing the back, customising the gown to a different colour, adding additional length to the train and more. Please email customer care here.
About our Model
Please refer to our Size Guide below:
Unsure about your size? E-mail customer care here with your bust, waist, and hips and we will be able to suggest a suitable size for you.
Velvet sequin fabric, stretchy, no boning, no cups, lined, rose pink colour with mauve lining.
Do Not Iron
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Hand Wash
Gentle DRY CLEAN ONLY
A&N Collection Sizing Guide for Made-To-Order Products.
Please use the sizing guide as an estimate only. The A&N Sequin dresses are made from super stretchy fabric so please take that into consideration when ordering from the A&N Collection.
At A&N Luxe Label, we want you to feel and look amazing at your next event. As such, we offer returns and exchanges in the form of a store credit only to ensure you can find the perfect style for your special occasion.
We understand that finding the right size can be difficult as such we have an easy-to-use returns process. We offer a store credit only policy if your item is returned to us within 30 days from delivery. This remedy also applies to the following: -
- If you experience issues with sizing and fit.
- If you believe the quality is not up to your standards.
- If you have changed your mind.
- If your event has been cancelled.
If you’re unhappy with your product, please follow the steps below on how to return the item back to us! However, if you have ordered a customised gown - this is considered a non-returnable item as per our Made-To-Order Policy.
A store credit is a coupon code which can be used exclusively on www.anofficial.com only. ** Please Note: If your order attracted Duties & Taxes at the time of delivery, this will be required to be paid again to Customs on the exchange shipment. It will be the customers responsibility to recoup any paid Duties & Taxes on the original order (This will depend on the recovery rules set by Customs in your destination country).
The following Returns Policy is drafted in accordance with Australian Consumer Law which is overseen by the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission. To the extent permitted by Australian Consumer Law, We do not provide refunds.
We allow exchanges on return of most full-priced items. Read further below outlining conditions on what can be returned. If eligible, you will be provided with a store credit to place your exchange order.
RETURN PROCESS & CONDITIONS:
In order to be eligible for an exchange or to receive an online store credit, your return item must meet the following conditions:
- All full-priced items & sale items. (excluding items that are custom-made, final sale items and garment care bags.)
- All eligible items must be returned to us within 30 days of receipt. In other words; your item must arrive at our warehouse no later than 30 days after receiving your item.
- Returns that arrive outside of the 30 days from the date of successful delivery (obtained from the supplied tracking details) will be denied & returned to customer.
- The customer is responsible for all return-shipping costs.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and free of any excessive hair, perfumes or scents on the fabric.
- Items must be free of any stains/markings e.g. Fake tan/Make-up.
- Items must have all tags, including any original hangtags attached
- For hygiene reasons; socks, earrings, under-garments/intimates cannot be returned.
- Made-To-Order items that are custom designs cannot be returned.
- Gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable.
STORE CREDIT POLICY
- Store Credit can only be used online at our website.
- Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Store Credit may not be purchased and is only provided when previously purchased items have been returned and you have been issued "Store Credit" as a refund method.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Store credit expires within 12 months of issue.
- Store credit is provided in Australian Dollars.
- All issued store credits will incur a shipping fee. If free shipping was provided on the original order, it cannot be provided again for your second order regarding any return reason.
- Store credit amount issued will need to be used in full on your next purchase. You will not be permitted to use the store credit for a cart value under the issued store credit amount.
PRIVATE SHIPPING RETURNS
If you intend on using a private shipping service for your return ie. DHL/ UPS/ TNT/ FEDEX etc, & you require a physical return address, please make your request within the provided notes/comments fields of the 'Returns Manager Tool' whilst lodging your return request.
The returns team will respond to your request whilst reviewing & accepting your return request & provide you with an alternate physical shipping address.
If you believe the rate provided to you by your shipping carrier is excessive, please feel free to contact our returns team for a return shipping quote via DHL Express. We will attempt to accommodate your returning process too.
FAULTS & WARRANTIES
We care about your purchase, hence why all products purchased from us are individually inspected by experienced quality control specialists under camera supervision prior to your item/s being shipped. All orders will be accompanied by a ‘Garment Quality Check-List’. Further to this, your item/s are double-checked before it is finally wrapped and packaged by the designated shipping team.
In the event of an unexpected fault, A&N is happy to provide a replacement or repair at no extra cost to the customer upon approval (within reason).
For all faulty claims, immediately lodge a return request and attach clear photos of the claimed faults on the product along with the ‘Garment Quality Check-List’ which was provided with your order.
Depending on the claim, any faults caused during the course of wearing the item/s may be void, all joint and moving parts are checked and tested prior to shipment.
In the event you opt to enter into our Speedy Exchange option, processing fees as well as any shipping fees paid by A&N to ship and/or return the item will be withheld from your refund total. These fees will be calculated and quoted, on a case-by-case basis upon the arrangement of your speedy exchange.
For more information regarding this quick returns process, please contact our customer care team here.
The colours of dresses on our website may vary from monitor to monitor and the actual product you receive may or may not represent the perceived colour/s which you see on your device.
External factors such as lighting/flash photography may also affect the true colour of some dresses, hence why we strive to accurately identify the colour of the garment within the product title or product page. If still unsure, please be in touch with our customer care team. A refund for this return reason will not be accepted.
We ship to the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand and many other countries worldwide.
Please note, this is a basic preview of our shipping page – The full version includes our global shipping calculator with estimated delivery times and prices that we ship to.
To view the full version please visit our 'Shipping info & Delivery Times' page found at the footer of the website.
DELIVERY RATES & TIMES: - You can use the drop-down tool in the full version of this page for more information.
Australian Customers. We offer Free shipping within Australia on orders AUD $200.00 & over. Regular, Express and Same-Day delivery available.
USA Customers: We offer Free Express shipping to the USA on orders AUD $250.00 & over. Please allow up to 3 business days for delivery via DHL Express.
Other International Customers. All other international customers have a shipping fee applicable to their order at checkout.
*Provided Delivery times are estimates based on Metro Areas Only - Applies to all countries.
*All Parcels include online tracking as compulsory - Applies to all countries.
*Signature on Delivery applies to most Express Parcels & all Priority Parcels.
*Select your suitable shipping service at checkout.