A&N MADE-TO-ORDER POLICY:
Please kindly note that A&N Boutique offers gowns to be Made-To-Order on most of the A&N Collection products. All Made-to-Order items will be usually dispatched within 10 to 15 business days from order placement (or otherwise as per the time-frame stated on the product page for items which may take longer to produce).
This time-frame does not include our processing or shipping times, so please allow extra time for these extra factors if you require your garment for an upcoming occasion.
What is a Made-to-Order Item?
All A&N Collection garments purchased are made-to-order.
No A&N collection garments are held in stock. An A&N Collection garment is considered a Made-to-Order garment regardless of whether your purchase consisted of a standard size (without you providing measurements or other customisations); OR if your purchase consisted of your measurements or other customisations being provided.
Prices are indicative as per the product page. However in the event you are outside of our listed standard size range when providing your measurements for a made-to-order item, you may incur additional production fees. You will be contacted if production fees are to affect your order/ production of your garment.
What can I customise for my gown?
Made-To-Order products can be altered based on your following measurments only:
1. BUST: Place the tape around your body at the fullest part of your bust, keeping the tape level.
2. WAIST: The smallest part of your torso, located above your hips. Measure around the narrowest point, generally a few centimetres above your belly button.
3. HIPS: Keeping the tape level, measure around your body from the fullest part of your bottom.
4. HEIGHT: Remove your shoes & stand flat-footed on the floor. Measure from bottom of your feet to the tip of your head.
5. COLOUR: Made-To-Order garments can be made in other colours if the colour you require is not available online. Please email us for a swatch card.
Please refer to our Size Guide for information on how to obtain the above measurements & to check our universal size measurements.
What if I do not want to customise my gown and want to order a standard size?
If you do not wish to provide your measurements or request any additional customisations, then you may select & purchase your standard size instead. Example XXS/ XS/ S/ M/ L/ XL/ XXL etc.
Remember, even if you purchase a standard size without providing any measurements our customisations, it is still treated as a made-to-order garment & will still need to take time to produce.
Can i make further adjustments, other than my measurements?
Made-To-Order products can further be adjusted in the following ways for a small fee:
- Add/Remove a slit
- Add/Remove sleeves
- Add additional train
Can I custom make a gown from scratch?
We can accept special orders on simple dresses and styles with no beaded and couture. You must send us the style you like for our confirmation/approval. Please be in touch via the website contact form.
What can not be customised?
1. Items that do not have the 'CUSTOM' option next to the size. An example of such items are: Evita, Cynthia, Valentina
2. Alamour The Label Dresses
3. Sale items
Custom Make Gown from stretch
Customer must provide full details of the gown designs.
Made-to-Order Cancellation Policy:A&N Boutique is not held liable for any unforeseen delays that may occur if you wish to purchase a Made-To-Order item. So please take extra care when placing your order, as we do not issue refunds for unexpected delays, change of mind, sizing changes or sudden cancellations.
You will proceed through the check out as usual & make full payment when purchasing a Made-to-Order item. Your order will only be shipped upon arrival of the ordered Made-to-Order item/s, usually as per the time frame suggested on the product page/Made-to-Order Policy.
Strict no cancellation policy on the A&N Collection (Some exemptions allowed):
In an event where the occasion dress is not required due to any unforeseen circumstances either by yourself or A&N Luxe Label, cancellation of the Made-to-Order item that does not have specific measurements/ customisations provided, may be permitted and a store credit will be issued only as per our online store policies.
Important Disclosure: If you provide your measurements/ customisations when placing your order, this dress will be made specifically for your body shape & will be a one-off piece. Due to this, we cannot accept cancellations, returns or exchanges, as we cannot re-sell the item.
* Only the styles displayed on the website can be custom-made as per your measurements & additions/ removals/ change of colour (if available) only. We cannot alter the design or style of the dress displayed for these advertised styles.
* To be on the safe side, we recommend you place your 'Made-to-Order' garment order 3-4 weeks in advance (depending on the dress requested) before the date of your event as unforeseen delays may occur & to allow for any 'unexpected/additional alterations' on your end.
* During prom/formal season, orders may experience busy surge delays. Approx an additional 1 week. Please take that into consideration before making a purchase.
*In addition to this policy, you may be required to acknowledge & accept a contract outlining further detailed information regarding production of your made-to-order garment.