Returns & Exchanges Policy
At A&N Luxe Label we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase! Thus, being why we offer easy returns in the form of an exchange or online-store credit. Some exclusions apply*
If you’re unhappy with your product, please follow the steps below on how to return the item back to us! However, if you have ordered or are ordering a gown specifically made to your measurements or a custom design; please keep in mind this Return Policy will apply to your order in conjunction with the Made-To-Order Policy.
You are not required to contact us prior to submitting a return. Simply, read below to ensure you have met our return conditions then lodge your return request via the Returns Manager Tool found at the bottom of this page.
The following Returns Policy is drafted in accordance with Australian Consumer Law which is overseen by the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission.
To the extent permitted by Australian Consumer Law, We DO NOT provide refunds.
We do allow exchanges on return of most full-priced items. Read further below outlining conditions on what can be returned. If eligible, you will be provided with a store credit to place your exchange order.
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED?
All full-priced items (excluding items that are made-to-order based on your measurements, custom-made designs, final sale items and any paid packaging such as garment care bags & gift boxes).
For hygiene reasons; bodysuits, earrings, bikini's, under-garments/intimates cannot be returned.
RETURN PROCESS & CONDITIONS:
In order to be eligible for an exchange or to receive an online store credit, your return item must meet the following conditions:
- All eligible items must initiate return within 14 days of receipt. In other words; you must lodge/present your item to the post office to commence its return within 14 days from date of delivery.
- Returns requested/ attempted outside of the 14 days from the date of successful delivery (obtained from the supplied tracking details) will be denied & returned to customer.
- The customer is responsible for all return-shipping costs.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and free of any excessive hair, perfumes or scents on the fabric.
- Items must be free of any stains/markings e.g. Fake tan/Make-up.
- Items must have all tags, including any original hangtags attached.
- Made-To-Order items made to your measurements & custom designs cannot be returned. Please refer to the Made-to-Order Policy for more information.
- Gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable.
PRIVATE SHIPPING RETURNS:
If you intend on using a private shipping service for your return ie. DHL/ UPS/ TNT/ FEDEX etc, & you require a physical return address, please make your request within the provided notes/comments fields of the 'Returns Manager Tool' whilst lodging your return request.
The returns team will respond to your request whilst reviewing & accepting your return request & provide you with an alternate physical shipping address.
If you believe the rate provided to you by your shipping carrier is excessive, please feel free to contact our returns team for a return shipping quote via DHL Express. We will attempt to accommodate your returning process too.
- All pending return requests will be actioned within 5 business days from date of lodgement. Additionally upon approval, all returns will be processed within 5-10 business days of physically receiving your item.
- Please disregard the 'Delivered' tracking status when returning an item to us; as this may mean your parcel is simply 'delivered to our PO Box' but not yet physically collected by our returns team. You will be contacted once your return has transferred to our office and is processed.
FAULTS & WARRANTIES:
- A&N Luxe Label cares about your purchase, hence why all products purchased from this website are checked by human hand under camera supervision prior to shipment. All orders will be accompanied by a 'Garment Quality Check-List'. Further to this, your product is double-checked before it is packaged by the person shipping your order.
- In the event of an unexpected fault, A&N Luxe Label is happy to provide a replacement or repair at no extra cost to the customer (within reason & upon approval).
- For all faulty claims, immediately lodge a return request and attach clear photos of the claimed faults on the product along with the 'Garment Quality Check-List' which was provided with your order.
- Depending on the claim, any faults caused during the course of wearing the item/s may be void, as all joints & moving parts are checked/ tested prior to shipment.
The colours of dresses on our website may vary from monitor to monitor and the actual product you receive may or may not represent the perceived color/s which you see on your device.
External factors such as lighting/flash photography may also affect the true colour of some dresses, hence why we strive to accurately identify the colour of the garment within the product title or product page. If still unsure, please be in touch with our customer care team. A refund for this return reason will not be accepted.
STORE CREDIT POLICY:
- Store Credit can only be used online at our website, anofficial.com
- Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Store Credit may not be purchased and is only provided when previously purchased items have been returned and you have been issued "Store Credit" as a refund method.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Store credit expires within 12 months of issue.
- Store credit is provided in Australian Dollars.
- All issued store credits will incur a shipping fee. If free shipping was provided on the original order, it cannot be provided again for your second order regarding any return reason.
- Store credit amount issued will need to be used in full on your next purchase. You will not be permitted to use the store credit for a cart value under the issued store credit amount.
Instructions on how to use the Returns Manager Box below:
- Enter the email address provided at time of placing the order in the Customer Email field.
- Enter the Order Number provided to you e.g. #AN1234 in the Order Number field (Don't forget the hashtag # before your order number).
- Once the required fields are entered and 'Lookup' is clicked/selected, a window will pre-populate below. To create the return, simply click on the 'shopping trolley' symbol which is found beside the words 'Create Return'.
- A new window will open within the current window. You will then need to complete the required fields. Remember to scroll all the way down and tick to agreeing the Terms before you can submit your return request.
- Once you have submitted the return request, it will redirect you to the returns page. Please ignore the notification 'Oops. Nothing found.' underneath the Order Lookup box. This does not apply to you and the return request has been successfully submitted.
- Now, please be patient while our returns team review your return request to either be approved or denied. It can take up to 7 business day for your return request to be actioned.
- All returns are processed within 10 working days once physically received in our hands.
Return Address info: The return address will only be provided once your return request is 'Approved' & will be issued within the approval email sent by our returns team.